The hourly glance for Cardano
- At the time of this writing, the price is from ADA by $ 0.02 (1.38%) from the hour before.
- That is a reversal the price action in the previous hour in which the price fell.
- As for the trend in the hourly timeframe, we see that clearest trend in the 50-hour period.
- Notably, the 200 and 50 hours have changed direction on ADA; they are pointing down now. The hourly time frame moving averages suggest price volatility as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all mixed up. This means that the trend is inconsistent across the time frames and indicates potential Opportunity for Rangebound traders.
Cardano’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The daily view for Cardano
- At the time of this writing, the price is from ADA Decrease of -0.11 USD (-6.33%) from the day before.
- Cardano saw the price go up 4 of the last 5 daysThis creates some compelling opportunities for bears.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend is within the 50 day period.
- Most notable in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 20th The moving daily average was exceeded, the price is now underneath. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest an upward movement in price as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all bullish – meaning that the shorter maturities are above the averages for longer periods, implying a solid uptrend.
Below is a daily Cardano price list.
The latest from the ADA blockchain
- In the past 205 days, the number of active addresses at ADA had increased significantly, increasing by around 466.18 per day.
- The average transaction value of ADA is now 155324.1139.
- ADA had a daily large transaction count of 3708, an Inf% increase from the previous day.