1 minute review
Gemini is a cryptocurrency exchange and custodian that offers investors access to 26 coins and tokens. Gemini was founded in the USA and is expanding worldwide, particularly to Europe and Asia. The offer includes both large cryptocurrency projects such as Bitcoin and Ethereum as well as smaller altcoins such as Orchid and 0x.
Gemini is one of the few brokers with multiple platform options based on level of knowledge. New investors will love the streamlined user interface of Gemini’s mobile and web apps, while advanced investors will appreciate all of the tools that come with ActiveTrader.
In addition to a variety of platform options, Gemini users also have access to insured hot wallets to store tokens without worrying about digital asset theft. Find out more about what Gemini can do for you in our review.
- New investors looking for a simple mobile and web app
- Seasoned investors who need a more advanced platform with more tools
- Users looking for a one stop shop to buy, sell, and store all of their coins
- Easy and quick registration – can start in just a few minutes
- Variety of platforms for traders of all skill levels
- Hot wallets include insurance to protect you from theft and hacking attempts
- Collects both a commission and a convenience fee for users who buy and sell through the desktop or mobile app
Comments are closed.