Crypto Flipsider News – May 12 – Yearn.finance, EOS, Polkadot, Coinbase, Apple Store, eBay, NFT By DailyCoin
Crypto Flipsider News – May 12 – Yearn.finance, EOS, Polkadot, Coinbase, Apple Store, eBay, NFT
In today’s overview:
- The price for Yearn.finance (YFI) rose to over $ 90,000
- Coin won 50%
- Polkadot (DOT) has been integrated into PARSIQ
- Coinbase became number 1 in the US Apple (NASDAQ 🙂 store, overtaking TikTok, YouTube, Facebook (NASDAQ 🙂 and Instagram
- Users could sell NFTs on eBay
The price for Yearn.finance (YFI) rose to over $ 90,000
The token belongs to Yearn.finance, an aggregator service for decentralized financial investors in income agriculture. The token was launched a year ago. For some time the price competed with but rose over the past week.
- On the one hand, it looks promising. On the other hand, productive agriculture is often criticized. The platform is also similar to Alchemix. We’ve covered the downsides in this article.
EOS shot 50%
It happened because Block.one, a blockchain software company, launched Bullish Global, a new blockchain-based cryptocurrency exchange, with an initial injection of $ 10 billion.
- Despite all the large injections of funding, EOS has still not resolved its own problems. Read more in this article.
Polkadot (DOT) has been integrated into PARSIQ
PARSIQ is a data analysis platform that is not itself a blockchain. It is something of a bridge between different distributed networks, which fits the ideology of the polkadot. DOT became the eighth platform for the network after Bitcoin, Binance Smart Chain, Solana, Celo and Algorand.
Coinbase is number 1 in the US Apple Store after TikTok, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram
It seems impossible, but the Coinbase app has overtaken today’s most popular social media. Is it a generation change or just a temporary trend rotation?
Now Coinbase only supports Bitcoin (BTC), (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), (ETC) and (LTC). However, the Binance app with its dozen of cryptographies only takes 10 places in the store.
- First, Apple smartphones and computers have always been a bit more expensive. Your Flagman devices can be bought by people who can afford more than usual. People in crypto are like that. It has higher rates than, for example, Google (NASDAQ 🙂 Play.
eBay (NASDAQ 🙂 NFT may be sold
The world’s largest trading platform has updated its guidelines. Now users can trade their NFTs. It’s probably a small step for the company, but a small step for the entire blockchain and crypto world.
- eBay has long tried to deal with fraud problems. Now chances are the fight will stay with the NFT. However, the platform also offers protection options.
Join in to find out the downside of Crypto
Update your inbox and get the tips from our DailyCoin editors straight to your inbox once a week.
You can unsubscribe at any time with just one click.
Read on on DailyCoin
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the information contained on this website is not necessarily real-time or accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indices, futures) and forex prices are not provided by exchanges, but by market makers. Therefore, prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price. This means that the prices are indicative and not suitable for trading purposes. Therefore, Fusion Media is not responsible for any trading losses you may incur as a result of using this data.
Fusion Media or any person involved with Fusion Media assumes no liability for any loss or damage caused by reliance on the information contained on this website, such as data, offers, charts and buy / sell signals. Please inform yourself comprehensively about the risks and costs associated with trading in the financial markets. This is one of the riskiest forms of investment possible.