Ripple’s XRP is entering a new era of success as DCEX, a cryptocurrency marketplace, has opened registration for the world’s first crypto exchange with XRP as the base unit for accounts. Here, it’s important to mention that DCEX is operated by blockchain exchange technology company AlphaPoint. The exchange will offer cryptocurrency trading of almost all cryptocurrencies against XRP as the base currency. XRP is the third largest cryptocurrency in the world after Bitcoin and Ethereum. There are currently 15 coin pairs on offer, but the exchange plans to offer more coin pairs and trading in the future.
DCEX also offers access to all ten coins that are listed in the Bloomberg Galaxy Crypto Index. Customers can register at www.dcex.com, but the trading facility is not yet available. It’s also important to mention that DCEX is a San Francisco-based digital currency market that is taking initiatives to become a full-fledged, registered and regulated cryptocurrency exchange in just a few months. It is registered with FINCEN and tries its best to revolutionize the digital space through its innovative technology. The most important functions of DCEX are listed below:
- By using XRP as its base currency, the exchange offers seamless, high-speed transfers between different crypto exchanges while taking advantage of price inefficiencies.
- Thanks to the latest blockchain technology from XRP and the exchange itself, customers can process 1 million transactions per second. Here it is important to mention that a transaction on Ripple’s blockchain is completed in just 3 seconds.
- The exchange will offer high-frequency crypto trading as it allows users to easily connect to APIs.
- DCEX will also offer crypto trading within the exchange and with other exchanges at marginal cost.
- By offering 15 pairs of coins, the exchange enables customers to access many of the top cryptocurrencies.
- The exchange also enables traders to maximize their profits by using their investments to make big profits.