Despite the slump, these five factors have continued to contribute to the soaring Bitcoin price.
Is Bitcoin’s Number Go Up (NGU) technology still working?
If this question has crossed your mind over the past few months, read on to learn why the evidence for Numbers Up (NGU) is stronger than ever. While the past two and a half months may have led some to Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt (FUD), Bitcoin is doing fine and NGU is going nowhere.
For anyone who has recently become aware of their attachment to the fiat financial system, taking Bitcoin’s orange pill was undoubtedly enlightening and exhilarating. However, the legend of its past success may seem too good to be true due to the last two and a half months of consolidation, especially for newly minted bitcoiners. When you add the noise of nocoiners and altcoiners, you may find that you are questioning your decision to bet on Bitcoin.
For example, if you made your first Bitcoin purchase on February 21 of this year, you bought nearly $ 58,000, which was the current all-time high. If you fast forward to today, May 28, the price will be just under $ 37,000. Of course, Bitcoin’s price action has been far from sideways since late February, but with all the ups and downs it has been through, it can be hard to believe in NGU if you haven’t experienced it yourself. Keeping a close eye on the daily bitcoin price movement can go insane if it doesn’t take off, as all the rocket emojis on Twitter should suggest.
For those of us who could use a kind reminder, here are five reasons to believe in Bitcoin NGU technology:
- Institutional Investment Invasion. Institutional investors are reaching the space like never before and huge deals are being made every day. This week alone there was an important development that will make Bitcoin accessible to over 300 million bank accounts in the US alone, thanks to a partnership between the New York Digital Investment Group (NYDIG) and the fintech company FIS.
- Mature on-chain metrics: On-chain data suggests that the consolidation phase is about to end and the next bull market uptrend is imminent. Check out William Clemente III’s appearance on Anthony Pompliano’s podcast to understand why.
- Bitcoin annual returns. Bitcoin’s annual return is absolutely insane and unmatched by any asset in the history of the markets. If you ever need a little inspiration to pile up more sats and HODL for the long haul, take a look at this end result table.
- Professional athletes take the lead. Professional athletes are incredibly influential to people of all ages and walks of life. So when an NFL player announces that they will convert their entire salary to Bitcoin for 2021, it sends a message that cannot be ignored. In this article, you will learn why professional athletes are starting to ask for payment in Bitcoin.
- Approach avalanche of access. There are currently eight active Bitcoin ETF applications pending approval. And with a chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) who understands Bitcoin better than any other chairman, his expected approval this year would open the floodgates for capital that was previously unable to deal with BTC employ.
Overall, there are tons of reasons to be optimistic about Bitcoin and its patented NGU technology. Stick to the above and keep reading up on the reasons for the bright future that Bitcoiners have in store for.
This is a guest post by Josh Doña. The opinions expressed are solely their own and do not necessarily reflect those of BTC, Inc. or Bitcoin Magazine.
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
Comments are closed.