PRESS RELEASE. Bitcoin is not only the first cryptocurrency to hit the market – the role of this asset has grown significantly in recent years.
Giant companies like Tesla and Xiaomi have added BTC to their list of payment options, while El Salvador has made Bitcoin legal tender in the country. According to market capitalization, only Amazon, Google, Saudi Aramco, Microsoft and Apple outperform the first cryptocurrency, so the crypto market still has a huge one Growth potential.
Retailers understand that innovations are inevitable and that they have to move with the times. Therefore a Bitcoin payment gateway has become a “must-have feature” for today’s companies.
Top 3 reasons to accept Bitcoin payments
Why should a business owner add this option?
- The total number of crypto holders is booming – over 300 million people own BTC, USDT, and other digital assets. Because of this, your target audience could skyrocket.
- Bitcoin payments are cheaper because there are no third parties. With a cryptocurrency gateway, the commissions are much lower than with debit / credit cards.
- Crypto payments offer both merchants and customers a high level of security. The process is irreversible.
The whole list of benefits is much broader and many merchants are well aware that such an innovation will boost their business.
How do I accept Bitcoin payments?
Fear of change is one of the main obstacles entrepreneurs face, but the connection is actually quite simple:
- Find a reliable crypto payment service provider (e.g. B2BinPay).
- Open a bitcoin wallet. B2BinPay enables merchants to access a secure wallet and business owners can get funds straight to their bank accounts. A provider processes crypto payments, converts digital currencies at market prices into the selected fiat currency, and withdraws fiat on bank accounts.
- All-in-one solutions make accepting digital currencies very easy – experts connect APIs and are responsible for the entire facility.
- Dealers receive support around the clock to remove all hurdles and headaches in the shortest possible time.
B2BinPay is a next-level solution that will take your company to new heights. Apart from Bitcoin, traders can receive over 800 other cryptocurrencies to cover the target group as much as possible.
Options available for Bitcoin holders
For example, there are several options available. This includes those who prefer to exchange crypto payments. There are also those who understand Bitcoin’s growing potential and want to hold crypto funds. What are the options?
- Hold BTC as an investment vehicle. Bitcoin’s annual growth is 472%.
- Also, use BTC to buy goods and services. More than 23,000 companies worldwide are accepting the first cryptocurrency as a payment method.
- Exchange Bitcoin for other crypto assets (Stellar, Cardano, Ethereum) at exceptionally low fees.
B2BinPay wallets are multifunctional and highly secure and serve as an entrance door to the crypto world.
This is a press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any action in relation to the advertised company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
Listen to the latest Bitcoin.com podcast:
Photo credit: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons