The Vegas Golden Knights took both games home to tie the series. Who will take the 3-2 lead tonight? This NHL betting preview for the matchup Golden Knights vs Avalanche NHL Playoffs provides game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for game 5 of this series.
Golden Knights vs. Avalanche Bet preview and prediction | NHL playoffs
NHL West Division Second Round NHL Playoffs Game 5 (Series tied 2-2)
Vegas Golden Knights (40-14-2, 19-9-0 away) vs. Colorado Avalanche (39-13-4, 22-4-2 home)
Date: Tuesday, June 8th, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Ball Arena – Denver, CO
Photo credit: Debora Robinson | NHLI via Getty Images
NHL betting odds
Money line: VGK: (+130) | COLONEL: (-154)
Spread: VGK: +1.5 (-215) | COL: -1.5 (+176)
Total: 5.5 – Via: (+100) I Under: (-122)
Golden Knights vs. Avalanche Betting trends
- Vegas is 12-6 Straight Up (SU) in their last 18 games.
- Vegas is 3-7 SU in its last 10 street games against Colorado.
- Total has EXCEEDed in five of Colorado’s last seven games.
- Colorado is 11-2 SU in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in eight of Colorado’s last twelve games against Vegas.
- Colorado is 10-0 SU in its last 10 home games.
Golden Knights vs. Avalanche forecast
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probabilistic model. They give Colorado a 58.3% chance of winning Game 5 of this NHL Playoffs match.
Follow us on all of our social channels! Check out our Twitter, Facebook and Youtube for more great FlurrySports content.