Will the dynamics change for the cosmos? The price has just dropped below its 100-day moving average
The hour view for Kosmos
- At the moment the price is from ATOM up $ 0.04 (0.27%) from the hour before.
- Cosmos saw its price 9 out of the last 10 hourscreating some attractive opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend in the hourly timeframe, we see that clearest trend in the 100-hour period.
- The hourly time frame moving averages suggest an inconsistent price as the 20, 50, 100, and 200 are all in a mixed alignment – meaning the trend is inconsistent across the time frames, suggesting potential Opportunity for Rangebound traders.
Cosmos’ hourly price chart is shown below.
The day view for Kosmos
- Currently the price of ATOM up $ 0.66 (4.69%) from the day before.
- It was a feast for cops operating on the daily timeframe as Cosmos is now gone up to 8 of the last 10 days.
- If you are a trending trader, keep in mind that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart is in the 50-day time frame.
- Regarding the moving averages, the first thing to note is that the price is the 100 Daily moving average, which causes the price to be now turn over it. The moving averages of the daily time frame suggest an inconsistent price as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment – meaning the trend is inconsistent across the time frames, suggesting potential Opportunity for Rangebound traders.
- A discrepancy between the price of ATOM and its RSI can manifest itself. So keep an eye out for a trend reversal in ATOM price.
Below is a daily price chart from Cosmos.
Recommended NA comment from Twitter
The EUR is the strongest and the AUD is the weakest as NA traders enter https://t.co/Xafp7Txh0q https://t.co/ogO7tEXDjp for the day
Comments are closed.